GRS has an extensive experience and successful history with the planning and preparation of feasibility studies namely:
- Facilitation and preparation of strategic project development plans for mineral resource projects;
- Business opportunity framing facilitation to ensure clear agreement on study and project objectives that ensures project key decision stakeholders are aligned with study deliverables;
- Independent review and audit of feasibility studies for gold and base metal projects both local and international;
- Management of feasibility studies for large and small minerals projects;
- Development of comprehensive scope of work and scope of services for study activities to ensure all agreed deliverables are achieved on time and in budget; and
- Careful selection of experienced local and international sub consultants to deliver the study scope of services.